The Island City Telnus RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and welcome

2 posters

Go down

Greetings and welcome Empty Greetings and welcome

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Greetings, I thought we needed a meet and greet thread so hello, my name is Anja and I am from Norway. I have been reading the Gor books since my early twenties and I am now 34. I have been roleplaying longer than that though, I started when I was 15. I mostly play World of Darkness games but I have been playing all sort of games. I have been in some Gor roleplays as well. I hope you all will enjoy this game.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://theislandoftelnusrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Greetings and welcome Empty Re: Greetings and welcome

Post by SERVIOS Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Tal, My real name is Scott I am from New York state. I started role playing in 1979 at the first Gencon in lake Geneva WI USA I fell in love with it that day.It was my privilege to meet John two years after he wrote tarnsman he was nice enough to autograph the first edition for me again it was love, I started to rp Gorean on the old irc chats. From there it was my privilege to sit on the first Gorean council for aol gor . I miss the rp greatly as my friend Marcus will agree gets into your blood, I look forward to this again and to making new friends.

SERVIOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi welcome. I would have loved to go to Gencon one day. That is cool that you met the author of the Gor books, that must have been quite an experience. I have also RPed Gor on IRC but not very often. I hope you will enjoy this game.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://theislandoftelnusrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum